Monday, April 1, 2013

Ultimate travel places and destinations

Ever wondered what it would be like to travel to Venezia, Venice Italy? One of the the world's ultimate travel destinations where their mode of transportation is navigated by small boats and gondolas! Exploring the city by water and experiencing walkway bridges, romantic night dinners, and amazing architecture is a most appealing and desirable travel tourist destination.

                                          Photo by Flickr- Gnuckx

                                          Photo by Flickr- Gnuckx

Photo by Flickr- Gnuckx

Photo by Flickr- Gnuckx

2 comments:

  1. I like your review about the best place for vacation. Actually I am also finding the best place for vacation since it was summer and I want to enjoy this vacation.

    top ten travel destinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claude for dropping by. I love to share things that are exciting to me! I hope to post more fun and exciting vacation ideas. Feel free to browse and share your opinion as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive